Greetings virgin bouncers!

The origins behind the daily bounce..... I started to send a select few friends a song a day (missing a few days out due to being a human with a lazy gene). This evolved in a darwinistic style and became the daily bounce. These friends now chip in from time to time and raise songs to trump my previous bounce...I had to take it one step further and reclaim the bounce as my own...So I sailed the seedy seas of the internet and developed this blog.

This is where I can showcase old and new songs that I love, and typically 'bounce' to....enjoy...


Tuesday 2 February 2010

A great little gig you may want to hit


This thursday at Nottinghill arts club Roska will be playing supported by the likes of I Blame Coco (yes Stings daughter) and soulful Liam Bailey. Thursdays at this gaff are promoted by YoYo and always prove to be well worth heading to.

Here is a little taste of the kind of sound you might expect to hear on the night...

Roska

enjoy

Handanamo Bay

No comments:

Post a Comment