Greetings virgin bouncers!

The origins behind the daily bounce..... I started to send a select few friends a song a day (missing a few days out due to being a human with a lazy gene). This evolved in a darwinistic style and became the daily bounce. These friends now chip in from time to time and raise songs to trump my previous bounce...I had to take it one step further and reclaim the bounce as my own...So I sailed the seedy seas of the internet and developed this blog.

This is where I can showcase old and new songs that I love, and typically 'bounce' to....enjoy...


Thursday 29 July 2010

Tricil- The Emancipation



A rare little treat for you all. Not only does my bounce today come with a great friggin' tune, but also an even better visual. This amazingly contemporary understated visual delight was created and produced by Burning Head....someone new to the music video production world, but seems to me this career is going to endure (if this video is anything to go by). Love it love it!....ok thats enough of my drivel...

SEE and HEAR HERE

Enjoy

HTTP

xxxx

1 comment: