Greetings virgin bouncers!

The origins behind the daily bounce..... I started to send a select few friends a song a day (missing a few days out due to being a human with a lazy gene). This evolved in a darwinistic style and became the daily bounce. These friends now chip in from time to time and raise songs to trump my previous bounce...I had to take it one step further and reclaim the bounce as my own...So I sailed the seedy seas of the internet and developed this blog.

This is where I can showcase old and new songs that I love, and typically 'bounce' to....enjoy...


Monday 18 April 2011

Thomas Bjerring - 02:45




As some of you may already know I am a sucker for chill wave electronic sounds and beats. This song pretty much is that. Ghostly vocals that remind me of bands like 'Washed Out', 'Viernes', 'Small Black', 'Nite Jewel' and 'Millionyoung' to name but a few.

In my (always right) opinion, there is no better way to start a week than with a bounce like this.

In other news, my vlog is being edited this week and will feature gigs I've been too, me talking into the camera and things I've learnt like > Learning how to Dougie. Yes you will see me Dougie.

Enjoy

HTTP
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment