Greetings virgin bouncers!

The origins behind the daily bounce..... I started to send a select few friends a song a day (missing a few days out due to being a human with a lazy gene). This evolved in a darwinistic style and became the daily bounce. These friends now chip in from time to time and raise songs to trump my previous bounce...I had to take it one step further and reclaim the bounce as my own...So I sailed the seedy seas of the internet and developed this blog.

This is where I can showcase old and new songs that I love, and typically 'bounce' to....enjoy...


Tuesday 12 July 2011

Is Tropical-The Greek

Been buzzing on Is Tropical for some time now and wondered why I hadn't said more about them than i have on my blog.

So here, I'm doing it, blog blog blog blog .....this is 'The Greek'.

IS TROPICAL - THE GREEKS (official music video) from EL NINO on Vimeo.




If don't enjoy the track at least you'll enjoy the video.

Enjoy

HTTP
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment