Greetings virgin bouncers!

The origins behind the daily bounce..... I started to send a select few friends a song a day (missing a few days out due to being a human with a lazy gene). This evolved in a darwinistic style and became the daily bounce. These friends now chip in from time to time and raise songs to trump my previous bounce...I had to take it one step further and reclaim the bounce as my own...So I sailed the seedy seas of the internet and developed this blog.

This is where I can showcase old and new songs that I love, and typically 'bounce' to....enjoy...


Monday 1 March 2010

In Ode to Disney and the sun


I woke up this morning to sunshine and blue skies so I decided to put on music that reflected that. and whilst shuffling through my ipod I rediscovered this...and well with all the Alice in wonderland hype at the moment it's quite fitting. (However I don't think it features on itunes unfortunately, I managed to feed the sound through a geeky contraption to get it).

Here are a few Disney remixes for you to sink your teeth into...

Alice in Wonderland

Mary Poppins

Handada panda

No comments:

Post a Comment