Greetings virgin bouncers!

The origins behind the daily bounce..... I started to send a select few friends a song a day (missing a few days out due to being a human with a lazy gene). This evolved in a darwinistic style and became the daily bounce. These friends now chip in from time to time and raise songs to trump my previous bounce...I had to take it one step further and reclaim the bounce as my own...So I sailed the seedy seas of the internet and developed this blog.

This is where I can showcase old and new songs that I love, and typically 'bounce' to....enjoy...


Tuesday 2 March 2010

Jumping on the Delphic band wagon


So it seems as though most people have caught the Delphic bug, gotta say that when I first saw them live I was sadly disappointed but I'll allow them that it was early in their flourishing career.

Here is a lovely little remix by Joey Silver for you to get tucked into. In fact its a great song to reflect today's weather, although I fear this song will last longer than the sun, rain tomorrow! boo!

Delphic-Doubt (joey silver remix)

Enjoy

Hacka Packa

No comments:

Post a Comment