Greetings virgin bouncers!

The origins behind the daily bounce..... I started to send a select few friends a song a day (missing a few days out due to being a human with a lazy gene). This evolved in a darwinistic style and became the daily bounce. These friends now chip in from time to time and raise songs to trump my previous bounce...I had to take it one step further and reclaim the bounce as my own...So I sailed the seedy seas of the internet and developed this blog.

This is where I can showcase old and new songs that I love, and typically 'bounce' to....enjoy...


Friday 9 April 2010

in fitting with the music in the office this morning....


We are listening to some right wobbly subs so I thought I'd share some with you. So I am taking you all back to 2007'ish when it was all about heavy subs. Now you may think that Dubstep is only at it's best now, but you would be wrong, so very wrong. Below I have given you a little spotify play list to sink your dirty little bass loving teeth into...

Fridays office playlist

Enjoy bouncing whether you are out in the sun or sat in a grey office.

H to the Peter pan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment