Greetings virgin bouncers!

The origins behind the daily bounce..... I started to send a select few friends a song a day (missing a few days out due to being a human with a lazy gene). This evolved in a darwinistic style and became the daily bounce. These friends now chip in from time to time and raise songs to trump my previous bounce...I had to take it one step further and reclaim the bounce as my own...So I sailed the seedy seas of the internet and developed this blog.

This is where I can showcase old and new songs that I love, and typically 'bounce' to....enjoy...


Tuesday 13 April 2010

Tricky, South Rakkas Crew


I've noticed that far to often I mention the weather, so I am sorry about that....but, and I don't know why, when it's sunny I have to listen to music that reflects my mood and today my mood is best reflected by the Fake Blood remix of Mad Again. This is the biggest bounce I have had in a while and I hope that you all enjoy it as much as me. There's also a nifty little Boy 8-Bit Remix on spotify too if you like summin with a bit more sub (listen here).

Enjoy

Howdy Powdy

x

No comments:

Post a Comment