Greetings virgin bouncers!

The origins behind the daily bounce..... I started to send a select few friends a song a day (missing a few days out due to being a human with a lazy gene). This evolved in a darwinistic style and became the daily bounce. These friends now chip in from time to time and raise songs to trump my previous bounce...I had to take it one step further and reclaim the bounce as my own...So I sailed the seedy seas of the internet and developed this blog.

This is where I can showcase old and new songs that I love, and typically 'bounce' to....enjoy...


Friday 3 December 2010

Daily Bounces top 40 Spotify's of 2010


OK,

In the theme of most music journo's inflicting on the world what they believe to be the cool list of 2010 I have decided to do my own. But, as Spotify isn't quite up to date with things like Kanyes new album I have had to make a list that is as near to my top 40 as humanly possible. So alas some artists have made it on by the skin of their creative smoke stained teeth. It also goes without saying that I am not committed enough to put this list into any particular order.

Listen Here

Enjoy

HTTP

No comments:

Post a Comment