Greetings virgin bouncers!

The origins behind the daily bounce..... I started to send a select few friends a song a day (missing a few days out due to being a human with a lazy gene). This evolved in a darwinistic style and became the daily bounce. These friends now chip in from time to time and raise songs to trump my previous bounce...I had to take it one step further and reclaim the bounce as my own...So I sailed the seedy seas of the internet and developed this blog.

This is where I can showcase old and new songs that I love, and typically 'bounce' to....enjoy...


Wednesday 15 December 2010

Das Racist LIVE in Amsterdam



Tried to see these guys on Monday, but customs stopped them from entering the country...probably wise?! But, it did well upset me because quite frankly I think they are a movement. Haven't heard flows like this since the 90's....Britain does in fact love you Das Racist, it just may not be ready for you yet. (next time sort your Visa's out yeah!)


Thanks for filling my Hip Hop void homies....

Peace O Love

HTTP

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment