Greetings virgin bouncers!

The origins behind the daily bounce..... I started to send a select few friends a song a day (missing a few days out due to being a human with a lazy gene). This evolved in a darwinistic style and became the daily bounce. These friends now chip in from time to time and raise songs to trump my previous bounce...I had to take it one step further and reclaim the bounce as my own...So I sailed the seedy seas of the internet and developed this blog.

This is where I can showcase old and new songs that I love, and typically 'bounce' to....enjoy...


Wednesday 2 February 2011

Adam Kesher


Somehow Adam Kesher a Parisian 4 piece went right under the radar with me. Not sure how, they pretty much have a winning formula in my opinion particularly LOVE the track ‘P Katerine’…great vocals, great synths and a nice little rhythmic drum beat which gets my toes tapping, another interesting track of theirs is ‘Local Girl’ clever use of a hip hop beat, very much a win in my books. Their new album is set to release soon, named ‘Challenging Nature’, produced by Chromeo *trys not to get too excited*.

Here is there myspace ‘Listen Here

Enjoy

HTTP

No comments:

Post a Comment