Greetings virgin bouncers!

The origins behind the daily bounce..... I started to send a select few friends a song a day (missing a few days out due to being a human with a lazy gene). This evolved in a darwinistic style and became the daily bounce. These friends now chip in from time to time and raise songs to trump my previous bounce...I had to take it one step further and reclaim the bounce as my own...So I sailed the seedy seas of the internet and developed this blog.

This is where I can showcase old and new songs that I love, and typically 'bounce' to....enjoy...


Friday 18 February 2011

Hot tips


Ok so today I am feeding you bands that are being sniffed at by your A&R's of this world (mainly in the UK, ok so all in the UK).

In no particular order we have:


The Accusers

A band from the midlands, with a big sound

Love came with the lights out - Demo by TheAccusers

The Big Sleep

Ghosts by B I G S L E E P


and my personal favourite:


Various Cruelties


A band from White City with an awesomely current sound.

You can listen to and buy here HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment