Greetings virgin bouncers!

The origins behind the daily bounce..... I started to send a select few friends a song a day (missing a few days out due to being a human with a lazy gene). This evolved in a darwinistic style and became the daily bounce. These friends now chip in from time to time and raise songs to trump my previous bounce...I had to take it one step further and reclaim the bounce as my own...So I sailed the seedy seas of the internet and developed this blog.

This is where I can showcase old and new songs that I love, and typically 'bounce' to....enjoy...


Monday 9 January 2012

Francys — Crossing The White Line (Original Mix)



Massively feeling this track. I'm a big fan of dark, distorted vocal samples and this bad boy is riddled with it.

Perfect little motivator for the first Monday back at work.

My new years resolution..is to bounce more music than last year..I got a bit lazy and I'm sorry. I'm still very much feasting on melodies, I've just been hawding all the goods to myself. I will learn to share...

Until the next time I crawl out the woodwork

Enjoy

HTTP

No comments:

Post a Comment