Greetings virgin bouncers!

The origins behind the daily bounce..... I started to send a select few friends a song a day (missing a few days out due to being a human with a lazy gene). This evolved in a darwinistic style and became the daily bounce. These friends now chip in from time to time and raise songs to trump my previous bounce...I had to take it one step further and reclaim the bounce as my own...So I sailed the seedy seas of the internet and developed this blog.

This is where I can showcase old and new songs that I love, and typically 'bounce' to....enjoy...


Thursday 7 October 2010

Rizzle Kicks


This duo is a force to be messed with. Using established well put together tightly produced tunes and splicing them so that they can infiltrate with their poetry...this duo is set to explode. Using established artists for blank canvases such as lily Allen, The White Stripes and The Strokes, they use a totally different medium to the original artist to create a modern day surrealist movement. With lyrics so cuttingly truthful and adlibs equally as beautiful. I have well and truly fallen in love with this urban/pop/indie ‘Jedward’ (hate Jedward..literally hate Jedward).

Listen here, no no indulge here.

Watch their Music Video right

Enjoy

Http

No comments:

Post a Comment