Greetings virgin bouncers!

The origins behind the daily bounce..... I started to send a select few friends a song a day (missing a few days out due to being a human with a lazy gene). This evolved in a darwinistic style and became the daily bounce. These friends now chip in from time to time and raise songs to trump my previous bounce...I had to take it one step further and reclaim the bounce as my own...So I sailed the seedy seas of the internet and developed this blog.

This is where I can showcase old and new songs that I love, and typically 'bounce' to....enjoy...


Friday 22 October 2010

Star Slinger


Star Slinger a neeky little music boff from up north, I say this with respect and admiration. The dude built a computer solely for music production at the mere age of 14, what an utter don! With the likes of Paul Van Dyke backing him at an early stage in his ever flourishing career this bounce is purely self indulgent for me today. I got on the Star Slingers band wagon only recently and I have to confess its not left my ear drums since (sorry to all those other talented musicians out there!). He is also kind enough to share his music for free here >>>RIGHT HERE<<< get it on your ipods, you’d be fools not to. With very strong hints of passion pit and early chemical brothers it’s a win win situation.

Listen to his sound cloud here guaranteed to get you fully prepped for the weekend ahead.

Enjoy

HTTP

No comments:

Post a Comment