Greetings virgin bouncers!

The origins behind the daily bounce..... I started to send a select few friends a song a day (missing a few days out due to being a human with a lazy gene). This evolved in a darwinistic style and became the daily bounce. These friends now chip in from time to time and raise songs to trump my previous bounce...I had to take it one step further and reclaim the bounce as my own...So I sailed the seedy seas of the internet and developed this blog.

This is where I can showcase old and new songs that I love, and typically 'bounce' to....enjoy...


Friday 5 November 2010

Alice Gold....





Was having the debate with a friend of mine about the female trend that has swept its way through the music industry these last few years, discussing in particular the rise and fall of a fair few. We were reeling off all the ‘solo’ female acts that have created soundwaves and then the conversation changed to something less interesting and we both got on with our days.

But…..

I was left thinking about one girl in particular who is low on the radar currently but I have no doubt will shed light when all the not so good females out there piss off! I give you Alice Gold and her single Orbiter >>Listen Here<<. A sound with conviction, honesty and quite frankly not crap (yes I am thinking of Daisy *cough* dares you) and apparently the single can be brought! Yay.

Enjoy

HTTP

No comments:

Post a Comment