Greetings virgin bouncers!

The origins behind the daily bounce..... I started to send a select few friends a song a day (missing a few days out due to being a human with a lazy gene). This evolved in a darwinistic style and became the daily bounce. These friends now chip in from time to time and raise songs to trump my previous bounce...I had to take it one step further and reclaim the bounce as my own...So I sailed the seedy seas of the internet and developed this blog.

This is where I can showcase old and new songs that I love, and typically 'bounce' to....enjoy...


Thursday 11 November 2010

SUCKERS


Ok, so I’ve booked myself a Christmas vacation to New York and I am amazingly excited, firstly because I am a sucker for Christmas and no where does it like NY and secondly it’s all about the Brooklyn Music scene for me in recent months. I’ve blogged before about quirky little bands that I love from this state and today I am going to feed you more. This is a pretty self indulgent post so I do apologise. But in my self indulgence you may just be able to pick off little scraps of musical flesh that go uneaten.

So today I give you Suckers …this Brooklyn four piece pop underground sound amazingness only just appeared in my life and I am forever grateful that they did. They bring big choral moments with massive harmonies which anyone that knows me knows I am a massive slosher for! Big drums, massive melodies and even horns!

I’ve died, gone to heaven and ended up in Brooklyn…Listen to them here

I cannot wait to get my teeth into this scene come December…arguably the best music making district in the world for me right now.

Love, hope and peace


HTTP

No comments:

Post a Comment