Greetings virgin bouncers!

The origins behind the daily bounce..... I started to send a select few friends a song a day (missing a few days out due to being a human with a lazy gene). This evolved in a darwinistic style and became the daily bounce. These friends now chip in from time to time and raise songs to trump my previous bounce...I had to take it one step further and reclaim the bounce as my own...So I sailed the seedy seas of the internet and developed this blog.

This is where I can showcase old and new songs that I love, and typically 'bounce' to....enjoy...


Tuesday 8 March 2011

Cliffhanga -Evolve or Die remix


So, yeah it would seem of late I’ve been pretty slack with my bouncing. I’ve just fired over random tracks without even telling you poor beautiful souls what I think of them.
I can only blame this on my preoccupation with Charlie Sheen of late. He’s my new mantra and I’m committing myself to formulating a ‘better plan’. This, at the weekend involved pretty much no sleep, chatroulette and human buckaroo. (Don’t ask, made sense at the time).

So after a debaucherous weekend I dragged myself to work yesterday morning. I was sitting in my office yesterday, looking out at the bluest London skyline I’ve seen in a while and it occurred to me that I had no soundtrack to accompany it. Until………

I ventured on to twitter where 'Darren The Music' had tweeted about a banging little tune.

And here it is, bouncy, subby, wobbly and banging.

Cliffhanga – Landmines - Evolve Or Die Remix sorry to those of you that don’t have spotify, I cant seem to find it anywhere else.

You can buy the whole EP here, suggest you do the other remix on it by Arkist is stripped down dub, with a chilled vibe similar to that of James Blake.

BUY EP HERE!

ENJOY

HTTP

No comments:

Post a Comment