Greetings virgin bouncers!

The origins behind the daily bounce..... I started to send a select few friends a song a day (missing a few days out due to being a human with a lazy gene). This evolved in a darwinistic style and became the daily bounce. These friends now chip in from time to time and raise songs to trump my previous bounce...I had to take it one step further and reclaim the bounce as my own...So I sailed the seedy seas of the internet and developed this blog.

This is where I can showcase old and new songs that I love, and typically 'bounce' to....enjoy...


Thursday 31 March 2011

Fleet Foxes-Grown Ocean

Pretty much don’t ever have a bad word to see about these bearded harmonious folk lords. With a sound so ‘owned’ by them that you can here one tiny little bar of any track and you immediately know its these plade clothed beauties.

Here is there video for Grown Ocean which features on their new album ‘Helplessness Blues’ out on May 3rd 2011. (Fucking hurry up may the 3rd)

Fleet Foxes - Grown Ocean from Fleet Foxes on Vimeo.




Keep up those melodic gifts boys, we wana keep hearing more.


Enjoy

HTTP

No comments:

Post a Comment