Greetings virgin bouncers!

The origins behind the daily bounce..... I started to send a select few friends a song a day (missing a few days out due to being a human with a lazy gene). This evolved in a darwinistic style and became the daily bounce. These friends now chip in from time to time and raise songs to trump my previous bounce...I had to take it one step further and reclaim the bounce as my own...So I sailed the seedy seas of the internet and developed this blog.

This is where I can showcase old and new songs that I love, and typically 'bounce' to....enjoy...


Tuesday 29 March 2011

Saint Saviour - Birdsong (2011)




One of the tracks from the new EP 'Anatomy', big 80's drums and great vocals. It cant be denied I have been listening to this far too much today! I tend not to plug stuff like a PR but you can buy the ep from here well worth the pennies and considering its most peoples pay day then its probably the best idea I've had for about 3weeks and 2 days.

Enjoy

HTTP
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment