Greetings virgin bouncers!

The origins behind the daily bounce..... I started to send a select few friends a song a day (missing a few days out due to being a human with a lazy gene). This evolved in a darwinistic style and became the daily bounce. These friends now chip in from time to time and raise songs to trump my previous bounce...I had to take it one step further and reclaim the bounce as my own...So I sailed the seedy seas of the internet and developed this blog.

This is where I can showcase old and new songs that I love, and typically 'bounce' to....enjoy...


Thursday 16 September 2010


After being recommended to listen to this guy back in spring it makes me very happy to know that he is being recognised for the talent that he is. I had the pleasure of seeing David’s Lyre at his single launch in Islington recently. His voice is even more beautiful in the real life world and his band are pretty fucking tight! I defiantly 100% recommend buying his single which is available on download or 7” right now.

He does some great little covers on his Youtube page too, so whilst you in the world of David’s Lyre go check them out…

Listen here to his Myspace


I also, on THE very same evening was graced with a band known as Belgrade. This kooky little 4 piece are also worth checking out. I particularly enjoyed their track ‘Battle’ which you can listen to right here, wow! >>>> Listen here


Peace o Love and ting

HTTP

No comments:

Post a Comment