Greetings virgin bouncers!

The origins behind the daily bounce..... I started to send a select few friends a song a day (missing a few days out due to being a human with a lazy gene). This evolved in a darwinistic style and became the daily bounce. These friends now chip in from time to time and raise songs to trump my previous bounce...I had to take it one step further and reclaim the bounce as my own...So I sailed the seedy seas of the internet and developed this blog.

This is where I can showcase old and new songs that I love, and typically 'bounce' to....enjoy...


Thursday 2 September 2010

Klezma Villanova....




Today I have been mostly listening to Klezma Villanova, a band that's been a concious thought in my brain for a few years now. I can probably be more precise, since about 2008...though a few of the boys were knocking around my parts showing off their musical talents way before. 'My parts?' you ask...well this be Twickenham.

God bless our quirky little west London ways....although I think this lot top it for 'quirky', with their Klezmer/punk bluegrass style music sprinkled with a dash of Russian/Jewish influences.

Here is their MYSPACE...they have a gig this sunday...it would be rude not to attend.

Reppin' the Eel Pie Island tings!

Peace 'o' Love

HTTP
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment