Greetings virgin bouncers!

The origins behind the daily bounce..... I started to send a select few friends a song a day (missing a few days out due to being a human with a lazy gene). This evolved in a darwinistic style and became the daily bounce. These friends now chip in from time to time and raise songs to trump my previous bounce...I had to take it one step further and reclaim the bounce as my own...So I sailed the seedy seas of the internet and developed this blog.

This is where I can showcase old and new songs that I love, and typically 'bounce' to....enjoy...


Tuesday 21 September 2010

White Russia



This south London alternative electronic wonder came into my world only this week and I am so glad they did. I’ve listened to the few tracks that their myspace has to offer continuously for the last two days. Especially the track ‘Charmless State’…with vocals that echo Bjork and more recent acts like Lykke Li and beats that are reminiscent of Massive Attack and early Faithless its clear to me that this band has a the ability to nest themselves comfortably in a niche that needs filling.
If this band doesn’t go on to conquer festivals next summer and have their songs remixed and played in warehouse raves up and down the country then I’ll eat my hat.

Listen to their Myspace here

Watch ‘Charmless State’ here.<< Epic Video!

Peace o Love

HTTP

No comments:

Post a Comment