Greetings virgin bouncers!

The origins behind the daily bounce..... I started to send a select few friends a song a day (missing a few days out due to being a human with a lazy gene). This evolved in a darwinistic style and became the daily bounce. These friends now chip in from time to time and raise songs to trump my previous bounce...I had to take it one step further and reclaim the bounce as my own...So I sailed the seedy seas of the internet and developed this blog.

This is where I can showcase old and new songs that I love, and typically 'bounce' to....enjoy...


Friday 17 September 2010



Today’s bounce comes in the form of YUCK….currently touring England and well worth catching. With heavy influence from 90’s guitar band culture, could YUCK bring with them yet another mass following?....I ruddy hope so!
I could sit here and rabble on about all the comparisons to be made, but actually I will just let you do that for yourself, because 1. its Friday and I am feeling uber lazy and 2. I trust if you are reading this then you already have a high music IQ.

Listen Here <<< Especially Listen to Automatic, what a TUNE!

Peace o Love

HTTP

No comments:

Post a Comment