Greetings virgin bouncers!

The origins behind the daily bounce..... I started to send a select few friends a song a day (missing a few days out due to being a human with a lazy gene). This evolved in a darwinistic style and became the daily bounce. These friends now chip in from time to time and raise songs to trump my previous bounce...I had to take it one step further and reclaim the bounce as my own...So I sailed the seedy seas of the internet and developed this blog.

This is where I can showcase old and new songs that I love, and typically 'bounce' to....enjoy...


Friday 24 September 2010

Napoleon In Rags


Todays bounce brings you Napoleon In Rags a band that in recent months has supported the likes of Bombay Bicycle Club and Babyshamble.
With sharp vocals and a jumpy little bass line this new age indie band quite clearly know how to put a catchy tune together. ‘Don’t Let It Out’ can be heard on their myspace here >>>LISTEN TO TUNE HERE<<<
A track with no doubt a stadium sound and a rhythm that makes you wana whack on your wellies, pull out the cider and dance in some muddy field somewhere in Somerset.
These are a one to watch.

Enjoy

HTTP

No comments:

Post a Comment